If you are a camper, then you know how important it is to travel as light as possible and with no extra burden. The Marmot Limelight 2 person tent is very light weighted, which can be enough to provide shelter to you and your friend during your camping trip. It has gathered a lot of limelight in a very less time, so it was picked up for a review here. This review will gradually disclose its secret for being one of the best selling tents.
Suppose you are planning a road trip with your best friend and brought a tent. You set it up, but then the biggest nightmare of a camper arrives, the rain. If it starts raining and your tent starts to leak then your fun road trip can become one of the worst trips of your life. But with Marmot Limelight 2 persons Tent things are different, as it is completely water resistant. Not only water, but it has the capability of protecting you from all types of weather conditions due to the fabric used and the design. The exterior part of the tent is so reliable, that even in heavy rain; water can’t ooze inside it.
Easy to Set up
It’s very easy to travel with, as this Limelight tent with its gear, comes in a carry bag. After unpacking it from its carry bag, it just takes a few minutes of your time and effort to set it up. It’s quite user-friendly and can be set up very easily without much of an effort. This feature is kept keeping in mind the comfort and rest that you need after a tiring camping day.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF MARMOT LIMELIGHT 2 PERSON TENT
- The poles for setting up and the wobbles are coded with colours
- Comes in four choices of colours
- Many pockets and nylon full coverage zipper which is snag-free and jingle-free
- Easy to set up, light weighted and can be available for 3 person tent and 4 person tent also
- The side corridor keeps the camping gear dry and increases the storage capacity
- The window which is waterproof in nature not only improves the appearance but also reduces the weight.
- The poles are DAC press fit to increase the reliability of the Press-In.
- Material for tent fly: 100% 1800 mm Polyester Ripstop, F/R, W/R
- The material of the canopy of the tent: 68d with the same specification as the fly material
- Floor material: 100% nylon 70d 3000mm PU, W/R, F/R
- Colours: dark cedar, hatch cedar, alpenglow
- Weight: 2.1 kg – 2.3 kg
- Flooring area: 2.97 square meters or 32 square feet
- Poles: 3 poles with DAC 9.0 mm press fit
- Storage: 0.8 square meters or 9 square feet
- Size after packing: 17.8 x 45.7 cm
- Dimensions: 104 x 137 x 224 cm
According to a survey done online and targeting many customers, the Marmot Limelight is considered in the list of the best two-person tents. It has got quite a good rating in terms of customer satisfaction and has scored a high 4.7 in 5.0 stars. So many positive review, unique features and great ratings make it a great package for two people. If you want to buy a tent for your upcoming hiking trip, then go and check this one, as it can become your best choice.